- 3/4 cup (11/2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 25 individual solid chocolate candies
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Combine butter and brown sugar in a medium bowl. Beat with an electric mixer set at medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla extract and cinnamon. Stir in flour.
Shape dough into twenty-five 1-inch balls. Shape into flat circles. Place a chocolate candy on each circle. Enclose candy with dough.
Arrange cookies 1 inch apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake until golden, about 15 minutes.
Sprinkle confectioners' sugar and cocoa on hot cookies.
Cool cookies on baking sheets for 10 minutes. Transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
Another yummy for you.....Thanks to Pampered Chef.....which by the way I'd kill for some more stuff from.....one of my tiny personal favorites that I wish I had more of....Mini Spatula and Bamboo Tongs...(I think they stopped making these tongs???)