I really shouldn't say the word Throw Up considering the fact that it's going around the neighborhood ....a handful of our friends families have the pukey right now...
But I'm pertaining to the Throw Up Thursday... as in I gotta bunch of junk to talk about....
First off sweet Pole
He turned 3 months yesterday....Can you believe it? Didn't I just announce at this time last year I was pregnant? Seems like yesterday he was inside kicking away.
My pregnancy with Cole was fast and perfect...and out came this perfect baby boy who continues to amaze me daily!
This kid is a riot and I look forward to each and every second with him....I talk to him just to see his eyes light up with joy! That wide mouth grin is a daily occurrence with him....ain't it cute?! He talks non stop ....probably telling us what a crazy bunch of monkeys we are!
On a different note....
Do you remember when the other day where I told you Taylor started a new business? Well it got even better...
She started an online auction site on Facebook for clothes and accessories
It's a totally great concept....
Auctions start on every Tues and Thurs at 7pm....it's a first come first serve basis.
She posts a picture of the item and sizes and quantities available and boom...grab it while you can
She even will post outfits with the items paired together so you know how to style them.
Let's face it...I need all the help I can get! I am horrible at looking at clothes and knowing how to pair them!
Right now if you go and like her Facebook page and get her to 1000 likes she is having a $100 gift card giveaway
She is like 6 away...so hurry...I want to win...I mean you need a chance to win stuff!
I haven't posted many lately....I've just been cooking some of my old usual...
But tonight I am doing a newbie I found where else? Southern Living. It can't go wrong.
Thought the kids would enjoy it....the name?
Pizza Spaghetti Casserole
2 of our favorite things in one huh!!
- 12 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (1-lb.) package mild ground pork sausage
- 2 ounces turkey pepperoni slices (about 30), cut in half
- 1 (26-oz.) jar tomato-and-basil pasta sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (8-oz.) package shredded Italian three-cheese blend
- Cook spaghetti with 1/2 tsp. salt according to package directions. Drain well, and place in a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
- Brown sausage in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until meat crumbles and is no longer pink. Drain and set aside. Wipe skillet clean. Add pepperoni, and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until slightly crisp.
- Top spaghetti in baking dish with sausage; pour pasta sauce over sausage. Arrange half of pepperoni slices evenly over pasta sauce. Sprinkle evenly with cheeses. Arrange remaining half of pepperoni slices evenly over cheese. Cover with nonstick or lightly greased aluminum foil
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes; remove foil, and bake 10 more minutes or until cheese is melted and just begins to brown.
*After I posted this I got a phone call that today isn't Thursday It's Friday....whatever...all my days blend into one!